Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Cover Letter

60 Sesame Street
Edinburgh
EH16LM
USA

Clarke Hooper,
St.Lavrence Way,
Slough,
Berkshire
SL12BW

2 September 2009

Dear Miss Harking

Application for a Account Handler
I am writing to apply for the account handler position advertised by Clarke hooper.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting and I believe that my strong education will make me a very competitive candidate for the position

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 000-000-000. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,
__Cookie Monster__
(COOKIE MONSTERS)

1 comment:

  1. I think your subject line should read "Application for Post of .... ". Other than that, the letter is fine.

    ReplyDelete